Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures Of Throw Pillows Throws/Pillows To Match Black Sofas With Brown Furniture?

Throws/Pillows to match black sofas with brown furniture? - pictures of throw pillows

I bought a new scope. Sofa, sofa and chair shown here: http://www.globalfurnitureusa.com/popup.php?id=1147&cat_id=6&page=&contain_id=1

I would have preferred leather pieces, but I'm black. My furniture is quit an espresso. I saw this pair in black leather, other furniture (chairs and stools) and I saw a similar picture, coupled with an outfit of black leather and carpet color from rust to know so that it that it works, but I do not know the best Path to marry "the pieces of brown and black. I think I blankets and pillows, but do not know what color the better.

The sofa, sofa and chair in black leather. The furniture is espresso. The walls are eggshell white. The carpet is a mole. (this is a rental, so I prefer not to paint on the wall)

What colors would be a good option? Suggestions as to where I want to buy and pillows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment