Sunday, February 14, 2010

15and Abused Help! Im Really Worried...!

Help! im really worried...! - 15and abused

Well, if I just this feeling 15Y is still strange that I do something wrong. Something a little sex, and take my coat a little afraid of the people or the sexual aspect, or lifting a finger to give) (as in "Come here" stuff a bit and I can not stop me! Its like a obbsession! I am otherwise go bad crazy. The problem is that I have it for all it does not matter who .. that even when I'm alone tension.But get rid of some, what concerns me is the person who abused me when I was very young, and I can not stop those pesky little gessgsers sex before "they (not bad) Buti that mistake and hurt me. I can not help what I do! its a obbssesion! Am I doing something wrong? whatEBE I do? I am very concerned ...

7 comments:

♥Blonde Angel♥ said...

Perhaps you have obsessive compulsive disorder. If you do these things, says the brain that something bad happen if you will touch not to pull on the skirt a little or a finger? I propose to examine you. I did this after she'd been abused, but it switches, gates and valves, I had to play 14 times or something bad happens. When this option if you do, then you should tell their doctor the next time you say it. Hope this helps.

Coral said...

You should talk to an adult go to a therapist to clarify things. I was there and helped me more than I ever thought it would. There is nothing wrong with you, as a person in his position. You should speak with a responsible adult and / or talk to the police for their protection. And tell someone what you're afraid that you travel safely. I've included some links to my sources, you should visit. It may be a telephone call you to that you need. Be strong, there are people who care.

Kairi L said...

******!! Its strange ... Masterbating try other then that you may OCD ... Obsessive cumpulsive

Madeline Rae said...

You should really talk to a consultant about such things.

Stefro. said...

could be an obsessive-compulsive disorder.

ilovedal said...

Need to consult a professional. If you have been mistreated, then that part of the question might be.

AverageT... said...

You should Deff counsuling or talk to a psychiatrist.

Post a Comment