Saturday, December 26, 2009

Eliminate Musty Odor How Do I Eliminate A Musty Odor From The Closet?

How do I eliminate a musty odor from the closet? - eliminate musty odor

I have a very small cupboard (unfortunately) and realized that sometimes the clothes in the closet and a little musty smell? How can I avoid this also in the future?

"It is better to keep the closet doors open or closed?
"I have to eat in plastic or not wrapped, packaged?

Any other suggestions would be very grateful!

Thank you!

1 comments:

Answer Man said...

I do not know whether it works know, but I have an idea.

Instead of trying to smell his Cabinet to improve, try to get the rest of your house to smell. So if you go in your closet, how to use the scent.

Just a thought. (... And do not cost you the best answer vote)

Post a Comment